Saturday, November 14, 2009

Confession

I truly believe Jesus Christ hates roman catholics, zionist jews, feminists, homosexuals, fake religious pharisees, people who hide behind man made religions including buddhism, islam, oriental religions, mormonism, JWs and I honestly believe Jesus Christ will wipe all these people off the face of the earth one day and send them to hell for eternity. I haven't talked to my father and mother for years, my mother is a new age psycholigizer feminist, and my father is a die hard roman catholic, they are very old and not far from death. I have no relationship with them anymore, and I wait for the day they both will die. I fantasize about dancing on my fathers grave after he dies in jublilation, he showed no mercy when beating my mother in front of me when I was 4 years old and my mother showed no mercy committing adultery on him during that same time. This is how I really feel, not making any of this up.