Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Confession

I had a dream about a friend of mine and in it there was a war going on and he ended up getting shot. After getting shot he fell numb and I caught him in my arms, feeling the dead weight of his body. I laid him on the floor, where he was unconscious and bleeding. I was frantically running around trying to find someone who could help or find his parents to let them know, but everyone seemed to disappear and anyone left around us didn't seem phased. I was crying frantically before waking up in a panic. I spent 2 hours crying nonstop after waking up, even though I realized that it was still a dream. That dream made me realize I was in love with someone who I had never thought of romantically, and who I hadn't seen in more than a year. It'll be months before I see him again, and I just hope that he isn't seeing someone and that I can find the courage to let him know how I feel.